CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Irfan Farooqi:
This application turns your iPad into a beautiful islamic alarm clock that plays adhans at their respective times even when the app is not running and your screen is off. It also provide an accurate GPS based Qibla direction finder that automatically finds the direction of ka'aba no matter where in the world you are. The application also provides the most up-to-date weather information about your city.Features: ADHAN PLAYER AT PRAYER TIMES FOR YOUR CITY Uses the most accurate GPS feature to find your current location and plays the adhan at local prayer times for Fajr, Duhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha times even when the app is not running or the screen is off. (Note: Adhan plays for 30 seconds only. This is Apple's restrictionon Push notifications. You can play full adhans using Adhan player by just pressing a button in teh app) QIBLA DIRECTION FINDERA beautiful compass that finds the qibla direction for any city around the world using the GPS feature to automatically find the direction of ka'aba based on your current location. Especially helpful when you are traveling. HIJRI CALENDARA beautiful Hijri calendar that provides both the hijri and gregorean dates and also let you make manual adjustment, if you want. WEATHER INFORMATION FOR YOUR CITYUp-to-date weather information including the high, low and current temperature for the city you are in by automatically using the GPS location feature. BEAUTIFUL SELECTION OF ADHANSFive beautiful adhans from the famous muslim mosques to choose from. BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION OF BACKGROUNDS and DISPLAY COLORS20 beautiful clock backgrounds you can choose from.10 different display colors you can choose from. CUSTOM ALARM FEATURECustom alarm feature allows you to set your own alarm include the automatic repeat feature. SUPPORTS DIFFERENT CALCULATION METHODSSix different prayer calculation methods to choose from. SUPPORTS ASR CALUCATION USING EITHER HANAFI or SHAFAI METHODAllows you to calcualte Asr time using either Hanafi or Sha'fi Fiq. FLEXIBLE SETTING OPTIONS You can turn on/off weather information or prayer times on the main displayYou can selectively turn on/off adhans through the settings screen.You can set either 12 or 24 hour format for the prayer times using the settings screen. FREE WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORTFor any issues or questions, you can contact the customer support and insha'Allah we will be happy to answer your question.
What's new in this version: Enhanced the compass screen. Added instructions about the accuracy.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
- See and explore the World Atlas in 3D.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content