Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Create or edit icons and cursors.Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on ...
- Free Ico Converter can be used to convert image files to ico...Change your icons by grouping them into themed packages.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.View and manage images, multimedia, text, HTML, and Microsof...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.Split, cut, or trim large AVI or MPEG files into smaller vid...
- Resize, add watermark, rename, and optimize pictures.Enhance your desktop with different widgets.