Awaken is a digital alarm clock that wakes you up by playing the iTunes playlist of your choice. Alarms can be created to alert you on a weekly basis at a set time, or at any specific date and time. You can also fall asleep to your favorite music using the newly introduced sleep timer.
What's new in this version:
- Complete re-write.
- Updated entire UI.
- New application icon.
- Drag and drop sorting.
- Updated Podcast support.
- Clock color preference.
- Emergency alarm.
- Alarm listing toggle.
- Warning system added.
- Updated menubar feature.
- Support for iTunes libraries that are not on the primary harddrive.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Log on to orkut.com automatically.
- Load parts of Mozilla Firefox into your PC memory.
- Get an extension for Google Buzz.
- Save and restore Firefox profile automatically.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Check the latest trends with few clicks.
- Get a unique Firefox theme.
- Assist in browsing MySpace accounts.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of