New: Avast Passwords: Change bad habits like storing passwords on your browser, or reusing the same password. Avast's new password manager creates unique, unbreakable passwords for all your accounts - yet only asks you to remember one.
Improved Home Network Security: Even better protection, for everything on your home network. Avast 2016 detects 12 more types of router vulnerabilities so you can keep your printers, network drives and routers fully secured -- in just a click.
SecureDNS Protection: DNS hijacking is real. It's far too easy to accidentally type all your login details into a replica of your banking site. SecureDNS encrypts the connection between your PC and our DNS server, so you don't fall for any fakes.
New: SafeZone Browser: Open any suspicious sites in SafeZone, or use it for your financial tasks. SafeZone is a secure, isolated space where no one can copy what you type or steal your banking details -- so you can shop, bank or pay your bills in total privacy.
Sandbox: Downloaded something you're unsure of? Sandbox lets you run apps, watch videos, or check websites in an isolated space, so you don't harm the rest of your computer. If your download is safe, move it onto your machine; if not, your computer is safe and you've risked nothing.
What's new in this version:
- New firewall driver for Win8/10 - fixes issues with non-working firewall
- SecureLine start is faster - new OpenVPN method
- Easier turning off email signatures
- Faster loading of passwords list
- Fixed installation of SafeZone browser
- Extensions are now Firefox 64-bit compatible
- SafeZone browser: Added security extension (phishing protection)
- SafeZone browser: Fixed Pay mode crashes
- SafeZone browser: Settings and b... See all new features »