Watch your DVD drive then automatically rip, encode and tag
Run it, it sits in your system tray and watches your DVD drive.
Once a DVD or Blu Ray has been inserted , it rips it , ejects disc then encodes it to your Handbrake preset, then gets cover art from amazon and adds itunes ready metadata.
CD's are ignored and not ripped.
1. Allows you now to set it to rip only (and don't encode)
2. smart renaming - if it rips main feature, it names it in the usual way. Multiple features get sequential names
3. Improved UI layout, file paths are now readonly to the browse button must be used.
4. Custom query added. If you want to use your own query - save it into the first live of a text file, call the file arcustomquery.txt and save it in the program folder. You may then choose that from the drop down.
5. General bug fixes.
6. Created installer version which adds to your start up items.