From Automated Workflows:
When Automator workflows are built to process files/folders as input, those files/folders will be processed as a batch, through the entire Automator workflow. In workflows that must open the input files in an application and perform further processing, this can become a problem, as the workflow would open every single file in the application at once, and then proceed to process the entire batch of opened files through each action in the workflow. For workflows that will be processing potentially hundreds or thousands of files/folders, this method is impractical. The Automator Multi-Item Processing Utility provides a workaround for this situation. The Automator Multi-Item Processing Utility will convert an Automator workflow that has been saved as an application into an AppleScript-based application that will loop through dropped files/folders, processing them through the workflow individually.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Menu extra to access Internet search engines.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Covert, manipulate, and edit image files.
- Upcoming birthday and anniversary reminder.
- Barcode generator.
- Track your investments with this HyperCard-based asset allocati...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Create image-based documents as you take screenshots automatica...
- Clipboard history app.
- File segment joining utility.