From Automated Workflows:
When Automator workflows are built to process files/folders as input, those files/folders will be processed as a batch, through the entire Automator workflow. In workflows that must open the input files in an application and perform further processing, this can become a problem, as the workflow would open every single file in the application at once, and then proceed to process the entire batch of opened files through each action in the workflow. For workflows that will be processing potentially hundreds or thousands of files/folders, this method is impractical. The Automator Multi-Item Processing Utility provides a workaround for this situation. The Automator Multi-Item Processing Utility will convert an Automator workflow that has been saved as an application into an AppleScript-based application that will loop through dropped files/folders, processing them through the workflow individually.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Menu extra to access Internet search engines.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Upcoming birthday and anniversary reminder.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.