This software offers a solution for users who want to periodically change the windows desktop background image. The user can specify image files or an entire folder to be used. The user chooses the required interval from a list: 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour. There is a button to stop the program running automatically and another to run it during the interval.
What's new in this version: New interface
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Enhance your PowerPoint presentations.
- Organize your to-do lists and memos with ease.
- Set time to launch file.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Boost the clipboard images to higher level from your PC.
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Create MP3s from PDFs with audio.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Put a timer or clock on your desktop that is always visible.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"not at all free"
Version: Automatic Desktop Background Change Software 7.0
none that i can find
not free as advertised they charge 20 bucks to unlock and until you do you have to put up with a big box that you have to move around your screen desktop and windows it also does not resize the images to fit the screen properly