Automate ASR is a very advanced replacement to implementation of automatic restorations using Apple Software Restore. Apple provied a mediocre way to do implementations in ASR 1.x by editing the Standard ASR Preferences file with ResEdit. Crude and limited, but it worked. With the advent of ASR 2.x, it is more capable of other methods of restoring, but the old ASR Prefs file won’t work with it. So, now what? AppleScript to the rescue!
There are many advanced features in this script, including the ability to automate restores with multiple images installed, automate restores with multiple hard drives, and a script to edit the restoration preferences.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Web Page Grabber is an application to create screenshot of web ...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Enhanced fast user switching.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Use this extension with the Apple Modem Tool.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Music composition tool.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Apple Location Manager Module for AirPort.