Ever forgotten to hit save while working in Logic Pro, only for Logic to crash a minute later? Logic Pro AutoSave can help. Logic Pro AutoSave runs in the menu bar and watches to see when Logic Pro is open. When it see's that logic is open it will issue a save command at intervals defined in the setup app. The App uses close to no resources to run, and it works well with Logic Pros existing "Project File Backup" system.
What's new in this version: Name changed to AutoSave for Logic Pro to comply with Apple guidelines.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Tactical task manager.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Keep track of information on your desktop.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Map Australian addresses.
- Stereo audio loops, MIDI recordings, and drum kit sounds of fam...
- Combined notepad and clipboard manager.
- Dynamic, hypnotic iTunes visual plugin.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content