AutoClip Mini is the trimmed down version of AutoClipX. With ACM you can automatically copy selected text to the Windows clipboard and quickly paste what you have copied by clicking the middle mouse button! AutoClip Mini runs quietly in the system tray while you work as usual.AutoClip Mini automatically copies text that you select in your browser, word editing program, or elsewhere. The clipboard contents is quickly pasted by clicking the middle mouse button.It can automatically copy selected text by dragging the cursor,automatically copy words, sentences or paragraphs with multiple mouse clicks if your application supports this,enable/disable ACM by clicking the tray icon and temporarily disable ACM while a specified hot-key is pressed
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1 has added automatic detection of the primary mouse button to accommodate users and improved appearance of tabs in config UI.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Switch setting automatically as soon as you move the mouse.
- Free yourself from the necessity of buying expensive hardware t...
- Control and play various sound files.
- Reverse the direction of your mouse pointer.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Access an on-screen keyboard on any system.
- Control sound volume on PC with your mouse.
- Manage storing and sharing content while you surf the Web.
- Launch any program by moving your mouse in a specific pattern.
- Automate and execute repetitive actions with mouse gestures.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content