From New Vision Software:
SofTutor's 100% follow along, learn by doing video training method will teach you faster than any other method on the market. Smitty from SmithIron.com an AutoCAD LT 2D user learned AutoCAD 3D in 2 days with SofTutor's full version, stop by our website to see what Smitty drew and see his latest 95 MB 3D creation, Smitty did not have AutoCAD, he used the 30 day demo from autodesk.com to master AutoCAD with SofTutor. If you're serious about learning, SofTutor is for you! SofTutor uses a unique overlay window system where our instructor guides you through lessons at the same time you try them in AutoCAD. Each lesson has its own example file. Start where the teacher starts, finish where he finishes. You'll be learning in minutes and master AutoCAD in hours. After you learn, keep SofTutor handy for quick refreshers and follow along with the instructor while you work in you own design file. SofTutor's quick search engine will keep your skill level up. This free version contains 21 lessons from SofTutor for AutoCAD 2D and 9 lessons from SofTutor for AutoCAD 3D. If you like SofTutor you can purchase the full product to access more than 125 new lessons for 2D and or 55 more lessons for 3D. This version is indexed for quick search topics and includes follow along example files. If you don't already have AutoCAD we'd recommend using this SofTutor product with a free 30 eval license of AutoCAD so you can follow along and learn by doing. Just search for AutoCAD on download.com or visit autodesk.com and search for AutoCAD 2012 demo. You can use this product with versions 2009 - 2012, it was originally created for 2011 but has been updated for 2012. Our full version of SofTutor for AutoCAD 2012 2D and 3D will be available in April 2011.
What's new in this version: Updated for AutoCAD 2012, added two new lessons for a total of 33 lessons, approx 85 min of training or 15% of our full versions. 6/16/12 updated license & is now Windows 7 Logo Compliant.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- View CAD models with speed and quality.
- Provide schematic capture and design layout of printed circuit ...
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"great if you're a beginner"
Version: AutoCAD 2D 3D 2012 SofTutor Tutorials 3.0.4206.041
following along with the tutor while you're on-screen is simple and easy. each of the videos is short and concise, so you don't feel overloaded with information, and you can pick and choose to learn about the commands that apply to you.
as an autocad user for 15 years, i was familiar with the basics and wanted to focus on how 2012 is different. the free version of this tutorial stays within the basic operations of autocad and although well-done, wasn't the right thing for me.
"Cool way to learn autocad really fun 3d lessons!"
Version: AutoCAD 2D 3D 2012 SofTutor Tutorials 3.0.4205.041
Was hesitant to try as most training really sucks! I hate boring video training but this stuff is better, watch video and follow along. You almost forget you're learning. Sure beats videos books & classroom training.
only a demo ... does not show too much, but its free. Should have autocad but you can download a free 30 day eval of autocad from autodesk.com, takes a while to download and install autocad.
If you want to learn autocad this is definately an enjoyable way to learn autocad. beats going to a jr college, taking a boring class or reading a book. It's even better than web based video training, which I did not think it would be much better. Teacher is pretty good, lessons are good. Hard to say anything bad about it but being a demo about 30 lessons ... I'd like to see more. Not sure I want to pay for this as I've been using autocad for years. Although I would think its worth it if your between jobs or trying to add 3d to your list of skills. I surfed the companies website and they had some guy who learned autocad 3d in 2 days with their product, it was quite impressive. It took me 6 mths to learn 3d the first time and years to perfect my skills. I probably spent 10 times what this stuff costs learning 3D. What do you think?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content