What's new in version 7.0.2
- The correct Transition dialog will now appear in all instances.
- XML Import/Export and PowerPoint converter
- Decision and Media icons in map icons no longer lose data or become corrupt
when imported from an XML export.
- Filepaths to external media that include \r, \t or \n are imported correctly without losing part of the path.
- Import on Win 98 will now find the Internal media folder.
- Removed depedancy on Saxon.exe (and Microsoft Java Virtual machine) for PowerPoint Converter.
- Fixed bug where default settings were sporadically lost on PPT Converter. RTF
- The layer field in the Create RTF Object Knowledge Object is now active.
- Using the function rtfGetTextRange now works properly for an 8, 9 or 10 character range.
- Publishing a piece that includes a library, first with the libray internal, then with the library external, now works correctly, the icons in the library are available for the packaged piece.
- Publisher Adobe Systems
- Publisher web site http://www.adobe.com/
- Release date January 08, 2004
- Date added January 07, 2004
- Version 7.0.2
- Operating systems Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT
- Additional requirements
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- File size 4.48MB
- File name Not available
- Total Downloads 9,408
- Downloads last week 24
- License model Purchase
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available