From Aunsoft Software:
If you have ever been, or ever think you might be interested in capturing/copying files directly from your HD camcorder, merging/joining camcorder videos (AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD) without recoding, or frame by frame splitting/cutting files with frame accuracy, or just want to backup your MTS files in short time, and even export different file formats at the same time, you certainly want to take a look at Aunsoft Final Mate. Aunsoft Final Mate, as an entry-level and necessary camcorder assistant software, focuses on making it easy in some very useful functions for HD camcorder users like lossless MKV output just in several seconds, camcorder wizard (For quickest and easiest video capture/backup), lossless merge (For joining file without conversion or no loss of quality). Furthermore, Final Mate is a great simple video editing tool, with which you can do timeline-oriented editing, frame accurate cutting/splitting, video cropping, volume adjustment, audio replacement, color correction, deinterlace, camcorder video conversion (As powerful as MTS/M2TS Converter), etc. And all of its editing function can be a preparation for more complicated editing in those professional video editing tools like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere. With such a self-explanatory and cover-all tool, you don't have to call in a favor from a friend to make your movies shine. What's more, Final Mate is implemented NVIDIA CUDA and GPU acceleration and second-generation Intel Core optimization to ensure this camcorder assistant software application run quicker and smoother. And for 3D lovers, the program provides 3D output profile which allows you convert 2D to 3D and gives a great 3D effects for video enjoyment.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9.1 added support for AMD GPU encoding/decoding acceleration enabled with AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology. Added support for Dshow H264 decoding enabled with Dshow H264 installation. Optimized the System Decoder setting. Adjusted AVID Media Composer profile and Windows Live Movie Maker settings. Enhanced the Seek efficiency and functions on Timeline. Optimized the Crop operation and display. More clear directions on uploading to YouTube. Corrected the cursor status in Full-sc... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Create movies from camcorder videos and common videos.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A piece of trash"
Version: Aunsoft Final Mate 1.9.1
None - it's expensive and poor
sound out of sync
doesn't actually convert for Final Cut Pro X on certain settings
This is quite simply a waste of time...it does not do what it says, and is very expensive.
"Crashed repeatedly EVEN BEFORE attempting to "work""
Version: Aunsoft Final Mate 1.9.1
Many "pros"...in the product description, reviews, and "user" comments; NONE found in reality.
Crashed when draguing an 1.5GB .m2ts file into the working area, even before any attempt at the wanted SIMPLE TRIMMING (no real edition or re-encode wanted). Several tries, same result.
Email so-called "support" replied quickly (4h, on Sunday night) and with polite words, but contents totally irrelevant, they didn't even TRY to LOOK AS trying to help me or to fix their program.
Stay away, try instead SmartCutter, that in my case worked easily, quickly, completely, with great precision, giving outstanding, beautiful, clean, smart output.
Versailles, Mon 19 Nov 2012 17:35:00 +0100
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content