- Really long maximum delay (3600 seconds
- that's one hour).
- Tap length/tap record. You can set the loop delay time while recording your first phrase.
- Virtual tape. The delay simulates an old-style tape delay, meaning you can --change the tape speed (i.e. pitch up and down) --reverse the tape direction --smoothly change the delay time (as if you were changing the head gap on a tape delay).
- Multimode filter and saturation in the feedback loop.
- Four feedback taps (left to left, left to right, right to left and right to right) with independent delay time and feedback settings, for ping-pong effects, stereo delays etc.
- Pitch and filter LFOs.
- Loop length can be set in terms of the host's tempo setting.
- The plug-in can output MIDI clock messages to synchronise other applications to its loop.