How do you move Audiobooks to your iPod? Do you rip to iTunes, moving every imported track to a special playlist before syncing? That means hundreds of confusing track names cluttering iTunes and your iPod, no way to save your place in a track when you take a break, and working with iTunes' Import settings just gets old.
Now there's Audiobook Builder, the easy way to import your Audiobook CDs (or tracks that are already on your Mac), organize them and output files that your iPod recognizes as actual Audiobooks. The results are automatically sent to a special playlist in iTunes - ready for your next iPod sync.
No more wading through hundreds of tracks on your iPod. No more wasted space. And no more losing your place - it's saved automatically each time you take a break from listening to your favorite Audiobooks.
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There's no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project's audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Audiobook Builder can add the current selection in iTunes to your projects. It can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project's audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
What's new in this version:
- QuickTime 7.5 compatibility - Projects will open and CDs will import without leading to a crash