AudioShell is a freeware MS Windows Explorer shell extension plugin which allows you to view and edit music file tags directly in Windows Explorer. AudioShell supports MP3 (all ID3v2 tag versions), WMA, ASF, WMV, Apple iTunes AAC (M4A and M4P), MP4, OGG, FLAC (vorbis comment tags), MPC, MP+, monkey's audio, WAV pack, optim frog (APE and APEv2 tags).
AudioShell adds tag editor and viewer tabs to the music files properties menu (you can edit tags file by file or by groups), detailed music files hints with tag and file information, and additional columns in the Explorer files list. Full Unicode support. Version 1.3.5 adds support for cover art in flac files, support for cover art in ogg and speex files, wav files support, and support for UTF8 encoded ID3 v2.4 tags.
What's new in this version:
- added Spanish translation (thanks to HispanicoWeb Team
- http://hispanicoweb.net), Polish translation (thanks to jam3)
- added support for cover art in flac files (PICTURE METADATA BLOCK)
- added support for cover art in ogg and speex files (base64 encoded)
- added .m4v files extension support
- fixed bug in m4a tags reading (not show "Blues" genre)