From AlmightyButton Software:
Records CD quality stereo audio, imports and exports to other file formats (wav, mp3, and ogg vorbis), provides an advanced audio editor, and creates audio CDs. Record live audio, dub from tapes and records, or record from any audio source inside, or outside your PC. The audio editor can split and combine tracks, crop out unwanted portions, filter out clicks and pops, and more. Then, with one click, you can burn multiple tracks to an audio CD.
Version 3.2.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play a variety of audio file formats and save streaming audio.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert WMA, MP3, or OGG files and record them on audio CD.
- Create CD-ROM images and convert disc image files into ISO form...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn regular audio CDs from MP3/WAV files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn your collection of audio files to CD audio tracks.
- Rip tracks from CDs and convert to popular audio formats.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Use this simple software for on-the-fly CD burning.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage CDs and MP3 files in your music collection.
- Rip, burn, and manipulate audio and data files to and from CD.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Record your own CDs from MP3 or WMA files.
- Play, copy, and save multiple types of audio files and radio st...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple and very basic Functionality"
Version: AudioRoom CD Recorder and Editor 2.2
Simple Interface and less confusing
Only rips to WAV format, no support for MP3 encoding format. Very less control on recording sound quality. Treble bursts in high frequency range and low output quality sound on high notes.