AudioFinder is the digital musician's workflow accelerator, sample management system, and music production hub. AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time consuming tasks that slow down your music production. AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyse, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.
- Advanced and fast sound searching, scanning, and grouping
- Comprehensive power renaming functions
- Bookmarks, history, favourites, and navigation tools
- Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control
- Integrated trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools
- Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps
- Loop BPM detection with auto-rename
- BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator
- AudioUnit preview playback and processing
- Useful built-in DSP operations and effects
- High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion
- All operations available in automated batch processing mode
- Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor
- VST/AU plugin manager and AU presets management
- Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback
- Create EXS instruments with one click
- Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export
- Loads fast, doesn't crash, and uses very little memory!
- Formats: Apple Loops, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, SYX, MID, and WAV
What's new in this version:
- Accelerated Waveform Preview performance in the AudioViewer.
- Added support for reading Broadcast WAV BWF files to the Metadata panel.
- Added "Launch AudioFinder at Login" preference.
- Fixed mp3 waveform display bug.
- Sample Tool: added selection modifier. Hold down the Option key and click within a selection for a fade out.
- Sample Tool: added selection modifier. Hold down the Command and Option key and click within a selection for a... See all new features »