From Regular Software:
Audio Wizard allows: creation and maintaining of the storage of tracks in the PC; working with the storage catalog; creation of playlist and playing it; copying tracks from a removable medium into the storage; ripping tracks from an AudioCD and converting it into the Windows Media Audio format; getting some information about tracks of the AudioCD from the free database; reading and modifying the track metadata.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create multiple OGG files from multiple MP3 files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Copy CD tracks to your mobile device.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play MP3 files, create playlists from your favorite titles.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Erase your Internet tracks and computer activities.
- Organize all of your MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Delete traces of your online activities.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Generate your playlists, and converts them between the formats ...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Protect your privacy by erasing the tracks of your activities.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to your MP3 music with light-weighed player.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Play MP3 files on your PC.
- Join MP3 or MPEG files and manage your playlist.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: