From ViewPlus Technologies:
The AGC provides the functionality of handheld scientific calculators commonly used in the classroom. Operating on a flexible Windows platform and augmented with audio and tactile feedback, the AGC provides an alternative for people who cannot effectively use a handheld calculator, or those seeking a more interactive interface. The AGC is accessible to anyone who can use a computer, regardless of ability, allowing the user to concentrate on math, not on learning the tools to access it. Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Evaluate normal expressions and view results in normal, fractio...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Calculate measures, beats, tempos, and more in audio samples.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Perform scientific conversions and calculations.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Solve financial and geometric problems with a comprehensive cal...
- Store and recall calculations done in the past.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert quantities and solve quadratic and linear equations.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get a desktop scientific calculator with many features.
- Perform and save extensive calculations.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate in linear style, lengthy input entry just like it is ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Perform various scientific calculations.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Compute and edit two-line expressions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: