Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor for Microsoft Windows. It allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more. Supports all major audio formats. Provide more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. Support mp3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format. Support ID3 tag and CDDB.
Features Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file). Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming. Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device. Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus). Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter). Support all major audio formats - Supports a wide range of audio formats. ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year). Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections. Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio Editor Pro.
More Products to Consider
- Edit and record audio files.
- Record, edit, and convert audio files easily.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Edit your digitized audio of virtually any format in myriad dif...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record audio files, edit sounds, and burn CDs.
- An easy to use audio editor for professionals and music lovers.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Edit a song the way you want.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Capture any audio to edit, enhance and burn for audio creation ...
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record and edit audio like MP3, WAV, WMA files for artistic cre...
- Edit, record, and apply effects to your MP3 files.
- Edit, record, and apply various effects to your audio files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Capture, edit, enhance, and burn whatever audio files you have.
- Edit, enhance, convert and burn all kinds of audio files.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Don't spend your money on this outdated software"
Version: Audio Editor Pro 5.1
Can be used to convert vinyl to digital.
Can be used to make very simple, very rough edits.
Can be used to increase the level of existing mp3's.
Not user friendly.
Better software available these days.
Truly horrible (actually non-existent) customer service.
This is very old software developed by someone in his spare time many years ago. I was surprised to see it is still for sale. My version is 10 years old and I tried to install it on a new computer, however it won't accept my key. I've made 3 attempts to contact their "customer service," with no reply. Apparently they are happy to take whatever money they can from unknowing people who buy it, and then ignore any requests for support. Do NOT spend you money on this product. There's is much better software available now.