AuctionSleuth searching is based on the premise that there are really only 2 ways to win an auction at the right price.
Be there as the first buyer when an auction first appears as a Buy it Now auction. Be the successful high bidder right before an auction item closes at End of Auction. In both cases you must spend huge amounts of your precious time to locate these auctions items. Features include:
- AuctionSleuth works with eBay, eBay Motors and Yahoo auctions.
- Bid sniping for eBay, eBay Mature Audience and Yahoo sites.
- AuctionSleuth searches for 2 types of auctions, "Buy It Now" and "End of Auction" on eBay and Yahoo at the same time! Only those auctions that meet your search criteria are displayed.
- AuctionSleuth can warn you with 3 different types of alarms (wave file, popup alarm or email) that one of your searches was met. The email can be sent to your cell phone (ask your cell provider about this feature). Customize your email alarm messages.
- You can go about your daily business while AuctionSleuth runs in the background relentlessly searching for auctions.
- Up to 100 different auction searches can be configured and running simultaneously.
- AuctionSleuth provides both simple and advanced search operators to help isolate auction items that meet your search criteria.
- Users can select the search update times that best suit their needs.
- AuctionSleuth incorporates a custom auction browser to insure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted.
- Print search results.
- Extensive help files and pre configured examples are provided to help you get started quickly.
What's new in this version:
- Added ability to enable/disable searches while auto search is running.
- Added search pause ability.
- Added time left to snipe summary.
- Fixed problem when configuring search #1 under certain conditions.