Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Highly integrated single chip CMOS solution with multiprotocol MAC/baseband processor and 2.4 GHz radio.
- Uses digital CMOS technology exclusively, minimizing power consumption and cost while maximizing reliability.
- Support for IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g.
- 802.11e standard compatible bursting.
- Atheros XR eXtended Range technology to give Wi-Fi products twice,the range of existing designs.
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS).
- Hardware encryption for the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and IEEE 802.11i security specifications, provides Advanced Encryption.
- Standard (AES), Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) and Wired.
- Equivalent Privacy (WEP) without performance degradation.
- Support for draft IEEE 802.11e, h, i and j standards.
- Power-saving design improvements reduce system power consumption up to 98%.