From Luigi Rosa:
Assembler-based Neural Network Simulator - Matlab source code. ANNS is a neural network simulator based on assembler language with a simple and intuitive Matlab interface. ANNS package dynamically generates ASM code, automatically embedding it into Matlab MEX file (Matlab C interface) for a fast and highly optimized code for neural network training and simulation. ANNS package is particularly suitable for pattern recognition tasks, when speed becomes the most relevant issue.
ANNS package implements the backpropagation algorithm and includes: arbitrary length of input feature vectors, one hidden layer (arbitrary number of hidden neurons), hyperbolic tangent activation function on the hidden layer, linear activation function on the output layer, scalar output. ANNS package uses the Netwide Assembler. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Update eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Generate the code of Da Vinci on your computer.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create a code and save it to the clipboard.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Edit Java, HTML, CSS, PHP, PERL, text, and XML files in an edit...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Integrate or compare sets of data of scene or object from diffe...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Use transform coefficients in recognizing facial features.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate and manage object-related source code via template-bas...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create database-driven ASP.NET 2.0 Web applications in minutes.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create applications of various types based on existing SQL Serv...
- Generate complete, professional applications from templates.