From Evident Technologies:
The Asiva Shift+Gain Plug-In for Adobe Photoshop has been called by professionals fundamentally different from anything else on the market and fundamentally more useful. It is a powerful color correction plug-in that can make sophisticated transformations trivial.
- First, use Asiva's built-in Hue, Saturation and Intensity Maps to draw curves defining the source color(s) you want to correct. You may begin this process of selecting you want to correct by sampling the colors in the area of the image you wish to affect, with the built in Color Sampler Tool.
- Manually adjusting the curves in the maps allows you to refine certain Hue or Saturation or Intensity values selected. You can see what you have selected by overlaying a chosen color in preview mode.
- The slope of the curves will define how the filter is transitioned. A near vertical line on your Map will create defined boundaries between where the filter is applied and is not, and a gently sloped curve on the Map will make the boundaries smooth. Asiva's curves are so precise that tedious masking prior to application of the filters is often not necessary.
- Then make color correction adjustments independently to each color component for RGB, CMYK, or YUV. You may fine tune your color corrections with a second pass of the filter, independently on each color component of Hue, Saturation and Intensity.
- Toggle on and off the Preview Checkbox to switch back and forth from the source image and the color corrected image. Zoom-in all the way to 100% if desired, and pan around the image to see the results.
What's new in this version:
- New Features Since Version 2.1: Asiva Shift+Gain 2.2 has replaced the HSV color space with the HSI color space. Although closely related to HSV, HSI has twice the bandwidth on the luminance or brightness channel as that of HSV. This change includes both the color space and individual channels you may operate on, and also the 3 Asiva Maps where you draw curves to specify target colors to shift or gain.
- New Features Since Version 2.0: Asiva Shift+Gain 2.1 features much im... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Photoshop plug-in to replace or apply color.
- Photoshop plug-in to sharpen or blur images.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Batch process images.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- Create various architectural designs.
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- Automate printing and exporting from InDesign.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Photoshop plugin sharpens out-of-focus images.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Digital camera fix.
- Automate InDesign output with hot folders.
- Selective color correction plug-in for Photoshop.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Quickly build perspective grids and other utilities for drawing...
- Page layout & design.