From Evident Technologies:
The Asiva Shift+Gain Plug-In for Adobe Photoshop has been called by professionals fundamentally different from anything else on the market and fundamentally more useful. It is a powerful color correction plug-in that can make sophisticated transformations trivial.
- First, use Asiva's built-in Hue, Saturation and Intensity Maps to draw curves defining the source color(s) you want to correct. You may begin this process of selecting you want to correct by sampling the colors in the area of the image you wish to affect, with the built in Color Sampler Tool.
- Manually adjusting the curves in the maps allows you to refine certain Hue or Saturation or Intensity values selected. You can see what you have selected by overlaying a chosen color in preview mode.
- The slope of the curves will define how the filter is transitioned. A near vertical line on your Map will create defined boundaries between where the filter is applied and is not, and a gently sloped curve on the Map will make the boundaries smooth. Asiva's curves are so precise that tedious masking prior to application of the filters is often not necessary.
- Then make color correction adjustments independently to each color component for RGB, CMYK, or YUV. You may fine tune your color corrections with a second pass of the filter, independently on each color component of Hue, Saturation and Intensity.
- Toggle on and off the Preview Checkbox to switch back and forth from the source image and the color corrected image. Zoom-in all the way to 100% if desired, and pan around the image to see the results.
What's new in this version:
- New Features Since Version 2.1: Asiva Shift+Gain 2.2 has replaced the HSV color space with the HSI color space. Although closely related to HSV, HSI has twice the bandwidth on the luminance or brightness channel as that of HSV. This change includes both the color space and individual channels you may operate on, and also the 3 Asiva Maps where you draw curves to specify target colors to shift or gain.
- New Features Since Version 2.0: Asiva Shift+Gain 2.1 features much im... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Photoshop plug-in to replace or apply color.
- Photoshop plug-in to sharpen or blur images.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Page layout & design.
- Photoshop plug-in to reduce noise & grain.
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Draw digital tone pattern to your pictures.
- Digital camera fix.
- Design home and office interiors on Mac.
- Enables all color conversions of PANTONE / RAL K7 / HKS K and N...
- Selective color correction plug-in for Photoshop.
- 2D CAD product to create, edit and view DWG files.
- Add grain, noise, and other pixelation effects with plug-in fil...
- Advanced iMovie transition plugin.