Artistic Toolbar Icons is a new collection of attractive and eye-catching icons for toolbars and menus, representing all basic operations required for surfing the Internet or using various applications. The collection includes such popular icons for multipurpose use as cut, save, paste, save file, upload, 3d bar chart, Ok, no entry, USB flash drive and many others.Toolbar icons create the first impression of any website and software application. As an icon is the first symbol a user sees visiting a site or clicking a button to start an application, choosing the right symbol and design for an icon is crucial in creating an individual image and delivering the idea and purpose of your website or software. Effective high-quality icons from Artistic Toolbar Icons collection can make any website looking more attractive, original and enhance software functionality as well. This set of up-to-date artistic icons allows to design a toolbar or menu in the same style. The icons repeat the same colors, and are drawn using the same line thickness, sharpness, edge forms and fonts. All this makes Artistic Toolbar Icons collection a valuable addition to any kind of toolbar, panel or menu. Artistic Toolbar Icons feature high-quality graphics and come in all popular sizes: 256 x 256, 48 x 48, 32 x 32, 24 x 24, 16 x 16 pixels, so they can be used for creation of original program interfaces, toolbars, panels and menus. All icons from Artistic Toolbar Collection are available for viewing and downloading and can be purchased online individually or in complete sets. Aha-Soft also plans to release the following icon sets: Mini Social Media Icons, Web Social Icons, Windows 7 Social Media Icons, Rock Dock Icons, Rocket Dock Icons, Tiny PNG Icons, App Toolbar Icons.
What's new in this version: Version 2009.3 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Finish your programming masterpiece with a set of eye-caching s...
- Get any color of the rainbow.
- Create Windows and Mac icons from images and 3D models.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Create, save InDesign workspaces.
- Add multiple icons to forums or instant messengers.
- Create disc labels, covers, and booklets for CDs and DVDs.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Add icons of people drawn in avatar-like style for forums or in...
- Display your current cursor location.