Artha is a handy thesaurus based on WordNet with distinct features like global hotkey look-up, passive desktop notifications, and regular expression based search. Artha may be used as a free open-source replacement to the proprietary WordWeb Pro. Features include hotkey look-up from inside any window, passive notifications for seamless workflow, spelling suggestions for a misspelled word, and regular expressions based search.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Search regular expression based thesaurus.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- View the iTunes song artist, track, and album information.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- View tips on dates, relationships, health, and diet.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Manage hot keys for desktop or Start menu shortcuts.