Art Text is a narrow-purpose graphics and text-styling tool that's easy--and even fun--to use. This program is primarily intended for creating stylized buttons, logos, and blocks of text that you can then export (in a variety of file formats) to another program for creating a final product, whether a brochure or a Web page.
Art Text gives you an intuitive interface with a toolbar, preview area, and multilayer support that should be familiar to anyone who works with graphics programs, and the most recent version can also handle multitouch trackpad gestures. In addition to basic editing tools like flipping, blending, and rotation, you get a whole host of other effects including color and texture fill, linear and radial gradients, and shadow, glow, and metallic and materials options. You also get access to a ton of predefined templates, styles, textures, and vector icons and shapes. Art Text may be limited in its capabilities, but it offers a lot of different features to support its primary purpose.
Art Text is an application to create high quality headings, web site graphics, buttons, logos and icons. Multi layer support turns Art Text into flexible tool to create complex graphics for web and print materials. Template Gallery provides over 360 ready made buttons, headings, logos and icons.
Use the result with iWork, iWeb, Microsoft Office, BeLight applications, and various other text edit and web design programs.
- 360+ editable button, heading, logo and icon templates;
- Over 100 pre-designed styles to get you started;
- Collection of 600 vector icons;
- Over 250 shading materials provide ability to cover any object with a material - any object can get the glassy, plastic or metallic look, it is also possible to control the level of embossing;
- Option to fill and outline text or artwork with different colors, gradients or textures;
- Apply shadow and glow effects;
- Merge layers using one of the 30 blend modes;
- Warp text using 24 adjustable vector transformation shapes or Bezier splines;
- Ability to export into a file or clipboard in PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG.
What's new in this version:
This update improves Material Editor dialog and fixes various issues. Art Text also gains enhanced graphics for Retina display.