Art Files is a stand-alone application that takes the tedious task of collecting Illustrator documents, linked images and fonts for graphics files and turns it into a simple point & click operation. Rather than focus on the in-depth "preflight" nitty-gritty that other applications have done in the past, Art Files focuses on gathering just the information you need to get your files packaged up for your service provider.
Art Files also has the unique ability to collect several documents at once, saving precious time when only minutes stand between overnighting your artwork to the printer and having to hire a high-price door-to-door courier to meet your deadline. In addition to saving time, this feature also cuts down on disk space by collecting shared images and fonts between documents only once.
Art Files is perfect for production artists or anyone who works with graphics files and needs the portability of sending documents to others for editing or printing. Its simple, straight-forward user-interface is sure to make file collection nightmares a thing of the past.
What's new in this version:
- Improved stability for scanning complex documents
- Ability to disable prompt for saving modified untitled documents
- Universal Binary
- Fixed bug that caused documents dragged onto collection list from being collected
- Major update to scanning efficiency and reliability, especially with CS2 documents
- Status sheet now shows found fonts and images (in real-time)
- Free upgrade for all Art Files users