The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Simple tool to annotate images with arrows and measurement lines. Just create a new 'note' in the table and select any image from albums or get straight from the camera and drop in pointers and measurement lines as required. Take a pre-shopping measures for hardware stores, clothes and shoes shopping, add some details and directions on image. Notes easy to make and always handy. Full multi-touch support. Measurement lines and arrows can be moved around scrollable drawing area freely by dragging either particular endpoints or as whole. Some handy tools on the panel:
- zoom-to-fit will fit whole drawing on the screen;
- make a screenshot of current drawing;
- delete selected lines and arrows; Number of parameters can be changed via Settings:
- loading last session on startup;
- order of 'drawings' in the list;
- visibility and size of touch-sensitive area (adjust for your fingers);