From zero k:
Array is an easy to use animation program. If you know the children's toy Lite Brite, where you poke colored pegs through a back lit screen, Array is the same idea using multiple screens to create animation.
The simple interface makes it easy for anyone to create at least simple animation. You can export your creation as a Flash file.
What's new in this version:
- Added text tool
- Revised drawing tools
- Added JPEG sequence export
- Various bug fixes and performance refinements
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Puzzle game inspired by Oxyd & Rock'n'Roll.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Html export for iPhoto, GraphicConverter, iView, Portolio...
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Online real-time strategy war game filled with stick-man slaugh...
- Vector-based 2D animation, web cartoons, broadcast.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Simple vector drawing app.
- Content creation & compositing with output to all media types.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: