From zero k:
Array is an easy to use animation program. If you know the children's toy Lite Brite, where you poke colored pegs through a back lit screen, Array is the same idea using multiple screens to create animation.
The simple interface makes it easy for anyone to create at least simple animation. You can export your creation as a Flash file.
What's new in this version:
- Added text tool
- Revised drawing tools
- Added JPEG sequence export
- Various bug fixes and performance refinements
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Extend the dynamic range of photos.
- RAW workflow software for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Puzzle game inspired by Oxyd & Rock'n'Roll.
- Raw converter and digital photo workflow software.
- Flashcards memorization with adaptive timing.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- Html export for iPhoto, GraphicConverter, iView, Portolio...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Online real-time strategy war game filled with stick-man slaugh...
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Simple drawing app.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Vector-based 2D animation, web cartoons, broadcast.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: