From Aria Maestosa:
Aria Maestosa is an open-source (GPL) midi tracker/editor. It lets you compose, edit and play midi files with a few clicks in a user-friendly interface offering keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.7 has allowed navigating between notes with tab and shift-tab and fixed bug when deleting soloed track.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
- Combine multiple MP3 files into one and optionally convert the ...
- Mount ISO images as CD/DVD device virtually.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Aria Maestosa is not responding!?!"
Version: Aria Maestosa 1.4.7
It's a well thought out interface that should make music-making simpler, (without a million tools you'd never need,)
but it has some sort of bug?
(the reason may have something to do with playback of songs while editing them; something peculiar with the previous version... also searching for files should begin in the last directory used with application Properties.)
maybe it's me!?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content