With the multitude of photos we all take, comes the need for a digital asset management program: a visual database that helps you catalogue, organize, and sort and find pictures more easily. Arcsoft Photostudio Darkroom 2, the new version of Arcsoft's photo-centric image editor, now includes a browser that tries to do the job for you.
Here are some powerful features:
1. Powerful yet easy-to-use photo editing functions -- PhotoStudio Darkroom provides piles of fully advanced editing tools to help you edit and enhance digital photos at will. You can easily create studio-level photos in magic darkroom on PC. Get more details edit function introduction.
2. Smart file management and photo browser -- Provides a smart browser that helps you browse, search, and organize your photos with the use of tags and ratings; or through a convenient calendar view using imported and captured dates.
3. Fully support any popular RAW digital camera photo formats -- The program fully supports importing and editing popular RAW photo formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, Sigma, Epson, etc. The newly released formats will continue to be updated once available.
4. Offer a set of photo enhancement tools for all levels of users -- PhotoStudio Darkroom provides face beauty that makes the face look younger and flawless, an advanced print module, 3 different enhanced before and after review modes, auto detection and removal of sessorhot/dead pixel to simplify your final completion.
What's new in this version:
Version 188.8.131.52 includes the following improvements:
- Provide powerful yet easy-to-use photo editing functions
- Smart file management and photo browser
- Fully support almost any popular RAW photo formats
- Offer a set of photo enhancement tools for all levels of users