Panorama Maker offers a simple and elegant way to turn your photos into superb panorama masterpieces. Providing a set of photo stitching modes and automatic tools, Panorama Maker for Mac enables you to capture vast landscapes with your camera and convert them into beautiful panoramas. The mature stitching technology and appealing interface create an awesome and fluid experience.
What's new in this version: Auto Stitch Mode.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Aperture export plugin generates Final Cut Pro sequences.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create photo slideshow videos from your photo collections on Ma...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Consumer photo-editing software.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View & print PDF files.
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: