ArcSoft Low Light NR is an innovative image noise reduction application which based on the latest Multiple Frame NR technology (MFNR). Using sophisticated algorithms Low Light NR combines individual frames to produce one high-resolution image, acquiring more graphic information than it is available from a single photograph. Thus, It greatly reduces the visible noise while improves the image quality efficiently by processing sets of photographs taken in burst mode.
The latest MFNR technology Multiple Frame NR technology is a new and sophisticated noise reduction technology. So far, it has only been available on a few newly released digital cameras. The amazing result has won general admiration from many professional photographers. Based on MFNR technology, ArcSoft has developed its first low light noise reduction application. With ArcSoft Low Light NR, you don't have to spend money on upgrading cameras, this easy affordable software can remove image noise perfectly.Leave the heavy tripods at home and travel light; take your photos with the ISO and shutter speed you desire, ArcSoft Low Light NR will offer you unexpected results during your post-production.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images; take your photos...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Frustrating for RAW, or wanting to process single image"
Version: ArcSoft Low Light NR 22.214.171.124
It does a great job on jpgs. Easy interface, reduces camera noise without over smoothing the image.
Can't process single images, batch processing only. Won't process RAW/CR2 or other Camera Raw format.
This software does work, but if your a professional photographer, you will find it frustrating. The software doesn't read any Camera RAW files, meaning you have to process the RAW files, save as JPGs without cropping the images, then use the software on it. Now, if all the images are the same size, it does function flawlessly.
You have to process photos in batches, and they have to be the same resolution. That means if there's just one image you want to fix, your options are deal with the noise, or duplicate the image so you have 6 of them, then process it, deleting the duplicates afterward.
Now, if they make this software so it processes RAW data, or have it so it can process single images as well as batches, my rating will change, but as it is now, I can only suggest that people who have cameras that shoot JPG only will find this of any use.