Aqua Data Studio is a SQL editor and developer tool that allows developers to easily create, edit, and execute SQL scripts, as well as browse database structures. Aqua Data Studio provides an integrated database environment with a single consistent inferface to all major relational databases. This allows the DBA or developer to tackle multiple tasks simultaneously from one application. Aqua Data Studio's Query Analyzer allows users to work on database scripts with specific RDBMS syntax highlighting and auto-completion to develop and test scripts, including detailed client statistical information and multi-grid results. Its graphical browsing capabilities allow you to understand the structure and dependencies of the database schema at a click of a mouse. It also includes the ability to save your query results in many formats, including HTML and XML.
Version 4.5.2 added "Save Query" button to toolbar in Procedure Editor and fixed bugs.
What's new in this version:
- FEATURE: Procedure Editor: Added "Save Query" button to toolbar.
- FIX: (Oracle) Visual Edit & Scripting of View: Column aliases in the CREATE & CREATE OR REPLACE were not added.
- FIX: Query Results: Numeric fractions were truncated to 3 decimal values.
- FIX: Script Generator didn't take into account multiple tables with same names but different case.
- FIX: Visual Editing for DB2: Now uses double quote identifiers to generate SQL to support case sensi... See all new features »