Silanis e-Sign Desktop 7.0 (formerly ApproveIt Desktop) is an out-of-the-box e-signature solution ideal for ad-hoc, internal signing processes, such as purchase requisitions, expense reports, timesheets and more.
With e-Sign Desktop, you can electronically sign common file formats from your desktop. The software quickly integrates with the most common business productivity tools so you spend less time managing and chasing paper; reduce paper-related spending; and increase efficiency.
As a plug-in for commonly used document and form applications,e-Sign Desktop requires a minimal learning curve. Signing icons appear within the application toolbar enabling users to intuitively 'click' to add their electronic signature. An image of each person's handwritten signature is also secured within the document. This replicates the appearance of hand-signed documents, both on-screen and when printed. Advanced automation features also enable complex, signing processes involving multiple users and documents to be supported in an electronic application.
e-Sign Desktop meets all legal requirements for signing. The solution captures a person's intent to sign a document and permanently binds their consent in the form of an electronic signature into the document. Information about the signer(s), their identity and actions they took relative to the signing process becomes part of an audit trail to provide electronic evidence for non-repudiation purposes.
Users can save an electronic copy of their e-signed document, or securely print out a hard copy for their records.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL A FULLY FUNCTIONAL DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE, AND FIND OUT HOW EASY IT IS TO:
- Electronically sign Microsoft Word documents (full version also supports Microsoft Excel and InfoPath, Adobe PDF)
- Take advantage of advanced features, such as sectional signing, form signing, parallel signing, sequential signing and proxy signing
- Make authorized changes to documents without invalidating previous signatures
- Validate the authenticity of signers and integrity of e-signed documents
- Verify the audit trail of documents
Last updated 02/2012