From Appointment Book:
Appointments Book is the latest most advanced software for booking, managing, tracking and analyzing your customers and appointments. You can now book appointments in seconds. Add or search for customers, find available appointment times by employee, time period, or customer and schedule one-time or recurring appointments, send your clients SMS messages.
Version 2.3.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of important events.
- Get a personal scheduling tool that is easy to use.
- Keep track of important dates and events.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Plan your day, manage to-do lists, and track appointments.
- Book, manage, track, and analyze your customers, sales, and app...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep your to-do list easily available and easy to access.
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and print time schedules for paper-based planning system...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Analyze and manage project schedule and costs with risks and un...
- Create schedules and get a reminder each time you have an upcom...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Schedule, manage, and organize various meetings and appointment...
- Add Outlook-style appointment scheduling and interactive Calend...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to customise and has a few hidden goodies too"
Version: Appointment Book 2.3.4
ease of use - looks good
its a tad pricey
Looks just like a traditional paper appointment book and is just as easy to use.... the benefit is that you can build your client database with this software... arrange mail-shots and more.... Its worth trying the fully operational demo... I customised it to emulate my present business... and it was easy
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content