From Schwab Software Systems:
The Applicant Rating System is designed to assist committees in the hiring process. This application helps force committees to follow your hiring procedures. The application allows for Required and Preferred Criteria. Each Preferred Criteria can have a weight assigned to it. The application allows you to give the committees a list of examples for both Required and Preferred Criteria they can select from, or they can add their own. Each committee member can enter point values for each applicant. The application computes the weighting and rating data (points for each applicant) which eliminates the possibility of mathematical errors.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Write down whatever you are thinking.
- Create fast and accurate roofing construction costs.
- Get out basic material and labor estimates for your business.
- View and manage PAD files on your desktop.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Automated ftp client with flexible scheduler.
- Bill and generate reports of your metered and non-metered servi...
- Draw, visualize 3D images, and manage your materials.
- Multithreaded application model.