Modern life means multiple calendars, and iCal makes it simple to deal with them. You can see your schedules for both work and home, color coded, from within a single window to let you identify conflicts and free time. You can look at your family?s calendars the same way, and publish your calendars for friends. Search globally for dates and times of upcoming events. Better yet, share calendar information with other Mac OS X v10.2 "Jaguar" applications. All quite easily.
- Keep track of your schedules, events and appointments, with at-a-glance views of upcoming activities by day, week or month
- Manage and view more than one calendar at a time from within a single unified window to quickly identify schedule conflicts and pockets of free time
- Share your calendars online with your colleagues, family and friends, using your .Mac account
- Subscribe to other calendars to keep up with work schedules, family and school events, and more
- Send standards-based email event invitations to people listed in your Mac OS X Address Book
- Keep your priorities straight with built-in To Do list management
- Get notification of upcoming events on screen, by email or via text messaging to a mobile phone or pager
- Use a lightning-fast search tool to quickly locate any event, task or name entered into iCal
What's new in this version:
Includes a new security improvement for imported events with alarms.