System Disk Utility 2.6.2 for Mac OS X Server 1.2 is a Mac OS program that allows you to select which hard disk your computer will start up from. To startup your computer with Mac OS X Server 1.2, you use System Disk Utility 2.6.2 to select your Mac OS X Server 1.2 hard disk, then you restart your computer.
NOTE: This version of System Disk Utility 2.6.2 is not an update and does not replace the version of System Disk included with Mac OS X Public Beta.
System Disk does not work correctly with ATA disks in Slave mode.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Only for FireWire based PowerBooks.
- Tools to enhance your USB Flash Drive experience.
- For 550/667MHz PowerBook G4.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Create Mac OS X installer packages.
- Tiger operating system.
- Client/server backup & restore system.
- Contribute compute cycles to an Xgrid network.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.