Startup 9.2.1 repairs problems that may occur when Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X are on the same partition and a version earlier than Startup 9.2 has been used. The Utilities folder on the Mac OS X CD contains Startup Disk version 9.2, the control panel you use to select the startup disk for your computer.
You need to use this version of Startup Disk to select a Mac OS X disk as your startup disk.
Important If you start Classic after installing Mac OS X, Classic installs this version of Startup Disk in the Mac OS 9.1 System Folder it uses.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Create pseudo copies of files, folders, CDs and volumes.
- Create Mac OS X installer packages.
- Preference pane skip dmg verification.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Nintendo (NES)/Famicom emulator.
- Share USB printers using TCP/IP on Ethernet & wireless networks...
- Firmware update for iBooks.
- Chop up large files or applications into floppy-sized pieces.
- Color management system update for OS 9.
- Disk partitioning without initializing or reformatting.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.