Startup 9.2.1 repairs problems that may occur when Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X are on the same partition and a version earlier than Startup 9.2 has been used. The Utilities folder on the Mac OS X CD contains Startup Disk version 9.2, the control panel you use to select the startup disk for your computer.
You need to use this version of Startup Disk to select a Mac OS X disk as your startup disk.
Important If you start Classic after installing Mac OS X, Classic installs this version of Startup Disk in the Mac OS 9.1 System Folder it uses.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Data recovery software.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Unix HFS disk batch backup/clone utility.
- Create pseudo copies of files, folders, CDs and volumes.
- Create Mac OS X installer packages.
- Nintendo (NES)/Famicom emulator.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Disk partitioning without initializing or reformatting.
- Tool to create ADF files for MaxUAE.
- Share USB printers using TCP/IP on Ethernet & wireless networks...
- Firmware update for iBooks.