Startup 9.2.1 repairs problems that may occur when Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X are on the same partition and a version earlier than Startup 9.2 has been used. The Utilities folder on the Mac OS X CD contains Startup Disk version 9.2, the control panel you use to select the startup disk for your computer.
You need to use this version of Startup Disk to select a Mac OS X disk as your startup disk.
Important If you start Classic after installing Mac OS X, Classic installs this version of Startup Disk in the Mac OS 9.1 System Folder it uses.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Share USB printers using TCP/IP on Ethernet & wireless networks...
- Screen capture utility.
- Color management system update for OS 9.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Networking components for OS 9.1.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- View and store text, pictures, movies, & 3DMF models in a scrap...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Update for the OS 9 Mulltiple User feature.
- Data recovery software.
- Preference pane skip dmg verification.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.