QuickTime Streaming Server, the streaming media server that combines industrial strength performance with engaging ease of use. Whether your website delivers product information, entertainment, corporate communications or distance-learning, you can make it stand out by serving up video and audio streams. Featuring QuickTime Streaming Server 5, Mac OS X Server v10.3 lets you accomplish this task with ease, power and flexibility â?? without additional licensing fees. Using the open source, standards-based Real-Time Transport Protocol/Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTP/RTSP) engine, QuickTime Streaming Server lets you deliver live or prerecorded content in real time over the Internet. With either kind of broadcast, your content begins to play as soon its link is clicked; thereâ??s no waiting for the file to download.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Open source server for streaming QT data.
- An all-in-one multiformat video encoder for post production and...
- Menu bar app that checks IMAP server for new email.
- Turn your Mac into a preview monitor, direct to disk recorder, ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Mail server.
- Monitor the work of your servers and restart them if necessary.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.