This update addresses HDMI video flicker issues on Mac mini (Late 2012) computers and is recommended for all users. The Mac mini EFI Firmware Update will update the EFI firmware on your computer. Your computer's power cord must be connected and plugged into a working power source. When your Mac mini restarts, a gray screen will appear with a status bar to indicate the progress of the update. It will take several minutes for the update to complete. Do not disturb or shut off the power on your Mac mini during this update. Mac mini EFI will be updated to 0106.03
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- For Mac Pro (Early 2009).
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Speed up your Mac, troubleshoot issues, perform diagnostics, sh...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Sync your iPad with Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Macintosh Plus emulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: