This update addresses HDMI video flicker issues on Mac mini (Late 2012) computers and is recommended for all users. The Mac mini EFI Firmware Update will update the EFI firmware on your computer. Your computer's power cord must be connected and plugged into a working power source. When your Mac mini restarts, a gray screen will appear with a status bar to indicate the progress of the update. It will take several minutes for the update to complete. Do not disturb or shut off the power on your Mac mini during this update. Mac mini EFI will be updated to 0106.03
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- For Mac Pro (Early 2009).
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Speed up your Mac, troubleshoot issues, perform diagnostics, sh...
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Sync your iPad with Mac.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Macintosh Plus emulator.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: