This update addresses HDMI video flicker issues on Mac mini (Late 2012) computers and is recommended for all users. The Mac mini EFI Firmware Update will update the EFI firmware on your computer. Your computer's power cord must be connected and plugged into a working power source. When your Mac mini restarts, a gray screen will appear with a status bar to indicate the progress of the update. It will take several minutes for the update to complete. Do not disturb or shut off the power on your Mac mini during this update. Mac mini EFI will be updated to 0106.03
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For all iMac (late 2012) models.
- For Mac Pro (Early 2009).
- Speed up your Mac, troubleshoot issues, perform diagnostics, sh...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- For any Apple monitor & OS 8.x (use 1.6 for OS 7.x and 1.5.5 fo...
- Sync your iPad with Mac.
- Macintosh Plus emulator.
- GUI front end for Fink packaging system.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: