Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Locate the Installer
Find the installer file in your download folder.
2. Open the Installer
Double click the file to open the installer.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- OS X Mavericks is the latest release of the world's most adv...
- Tiger operating system.
- For mid 2010 iMacs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your ...
- Get Mac OS X Lion Tips, News, Apps and Widgets right from yo...
- Java SE 6 components.
- tool to change startup folders
- Update Mac OS 8.5 or 8.5.1 to OS 8.6 for improved system per...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Schedule and automate various tasks on your computer.
- graphical disk usage utility
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Make a bootable DVD or USB drive from the OS X installer.
- Open Mac format disks, flash drives, CD/DVD, dmg, dmgpart an...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open enc...
- Sync Exchange, Google and Apple contacts & calendars.