Boot Camp lets you install Windows XP without moving your Mac data, though you will need to bring your own copy to the table, as Apple Computer does not sell or support Microsoft Windows.(1) Boot Camp will burn a CD of all the required drivers for Windows so you don't have to scrounge around the Internet looking for them. Apple will include technology in the next major release of Mac OS X, Leopard, that lets you install and run the Windows XP operating system on your Mac. Called Boot Camp, you can download a public beta today.
What's new in this version:
- The Apple USB Modem now works correctly
- Trackpad scrolling and right-click gestures work correctly
- Fixed idle sleep bugs
- Reduced dialogs during Windows driver installation
- Improved international support
- Improved 802.11 wireless networking support