This update adds compatibility for the Que! Fire 16x10x40x drives which use the Teac or Plextor drive mechanism, the VST 8x Bus Powered FireWire CD-RW drives which use the Teac drive mechanism as well as the Logitec 12x10x32 LCW-P1210BF. CD-R drive manufacturers often use several different mechanisms in the same CD-R product. The above drive models and mechanisms are the only new combinations tested by Apple. For more information about identifying the firmware and mechanisms of your CD-R drive, see this Apple Technical Information Library article.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Update the firmware on specific models of the Combo drive for i...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Sleep timer for iTunes and the Apple DVD player.
- Watch TV on your Mac in HD.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Automate ripping and encoding CD tracks as MPEG-4 audio files.
- Make screen videos, take screenshots, and create training CDs a...
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Control iTunes, make play lists, and find new music.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Create custom playlists for iTunes.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Update the full version of Adaptec Toast Deluxe 4.0 to 4.1.2.
- Create professional-looking labels and merge data from text fil...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Create, manage, and deliver all kinds of digital media, includi...
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.