applist.me allows you to share a list of all your iPhone- and iPad-Applications with your friends, your colleagues and your family. Nothing more, nothing less.
We where frustrated that there are gazillion of Apps to choose from, but no easy way of sharing and showing your collection to a friend - other than to hand him your iPhone. We wanted App-recommendations from friends, not from newspapers. That's why we build applist.me.
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- Make your Mac an optimal media center by using nessMediaCenter ...
- Edit, arrange, present and transfer or stream internet and priv...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Traditional film scheduling and budgeting features.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Create stunning call sheets with a dozen different templates to...
- Locate your common friends anywhere in the world.
- Make your fantasy basketball draft feel like a simulated NBA dr...
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Meet new people and find new friends online.
- Entertainment for groups that like to play games of chance.
- Simple city building simulator.
- Train your guitar skills.
- Numerology software for chart calculation, prediction and compa...
- The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! Glowfish must free...
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It doesn't work as advertised"
Version: AppList.me 1.0
There are none because it doesn't populate a URL.
I saw this work in demonstration on Feb. 27th. When I tried to use it on the 28th, it would not populate a URL. I contact the presenter and she was also unable to show a URL. I tweeted the developers and have not heard back. Very disappointed.