applist.me allows you to share a list of all your iPhone- and iPad-Applications with your friends, your colleagues and your family. Nothing more, nothing less.
We where frustrated that there are gazillion of Apps to choose from, but no easy way of sharing and showing your collection to a friend - other than to hand him your iPhone. We wanted App-recommendations from friends, not from newspapers. That's why we build applist.me.
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Locate your common friends anywhere in the world.
- Meet new people and find new friends online.
- Learn to tune your guitar and organize tablatures.
- Ban spam, topics, and any post in your phpBB forum.
- Simple city building simulator.
- The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! Glowfish must free...
- Tweet without losing focus on the task at hand.
- Listen to and record free Internet radio.
- Shooter game with a plot of under water violence.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It doesn't work as advertised"
Version: AppList.me 1.0
There are none because it doesn't populate a URL.
I saw this work in demonstration on Feb. 27th. When I tried to use it on the 28th, it would not populate a URL. I contact the presenter and she was also unable to show a URL. I tweeted the developers and have not heard back. Very disappointed.