From Apen Software:
Apen CD Ripper can rip audio CDs to APE/FLAC/MP3 files. It can rip a full audio CD to a single large APE/FLAC file with a CUE file. And it also can rip some or all of tracks of an audio CD to track separated APE/FLAC/MP3 files. With Apen CD Ripper, your favorite music on CDs can be stored and played in anywhere you want.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert videos for HTC Touch HD2.
- Catalog and manage your CD collection.
- Protect data on your CDs from piracy and unapproved access.
- Convert your DVD into iPhone format.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert DVD movie and extract audio to iPod format.
- Burn Audio CDs from LP Recorder/LP Ripper WAV files.
- Convert from many popular video formats to 3GP phone video incl...