CNET Editors' note: 11/24/08 - update 1.03 - mikhailg
From Apen Software:
Apen APE Ripper can convert an APE file into MP3 file, rip a large APE file to several MP3 files based on the CUE file. And it also supports to rip any parts of an APE file to MP3 files by manually splitting tracks. Many music player devices can't play APE files, e.g. the car players or most of mobile devices, but almost all of them can play MP3 files. Now with Apen APE Ripper, you can store your favorite music in these players.
More Products to Consider
- Convert a FLAC file into MP3, rip a large FLAC file to several ...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert MP3 files into WAV format to burn your own CDs.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Rip CDs to MP3 or WAV sound files.
- Convert audio CDs to MP3, WMA, OGG, AMR, AC3, AAC and WAV files...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert video, rip DVD, save to MP4 video format for iPod.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert DVD to multiple video formats.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert your DVD movie to AVI video files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Convert CD audio tracks into MP3, OGG, or WAV files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert audio files into various formats.
- Split large MP3 files into tracks.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice look and does the job, but not free"
Version: Apen APE Ripper 1.01
Nice look, and it convert the APE files with CUE.
It's not free, and it can convert only APE files as far as i've seen.
It does the job but i think it's a bit slow.
APE is just another strange format requiring a bunch of little apps to convert to audible format -> MP3. So to my eyes, APE shouldn't exist...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: